If you need any cool ideas for drone photography, check out these amazing pictures. Can you copy this?
When I’m out of ideas I always tend to check Instagram and Flickr for very cool drone photography ideas. People are awesome and incredibly talented! Camera drones make it so easy these days to take the creativity to the skies and let us see perspectives and art never seen before. Here is a long list with some of the best, creative drone footage and ideas I have seen.
These are not necessarily selected out of how beautiful the picture looks, I have other posts for beautiful drone pictures, but purely on the idea itself and how it is executed. The picture might have been taken out of pure luck, but most of the time there are thoughts and a great idea behind.
Do you have other examples of great ideas for drone photography, please leave a comment at the bottom. I always need new ideas!
1. Climb hills on a flat surface
2. Minimalistic simplicity with a walkway in water
3. Lay down with your buddy
4. Use a boat to create waves and interesting shapes
5. Use the lines and shapes on the ground
6. Find a maze and create something amazing
7. Lay down on stuff like icebergs or rocks
8. Shapes of rollercoasters
9. Patterns in architecture and cities
10. Find a cool sculpture
11. Creativity with the ocean
12. Use autumn leaves to make a dress
13. Scrapyards are perfect for chaotic, but perfect pics
14. Curved roads are awesome
15. Great sense of height
16. Use people as props
17. Country roads, fields, and trees = winner!
18. Place a bike on lines on the ground
19. Shoot at sunrise or sunset
20. Always try to include a person to tell a story
21. Fly over bridges
22. Look for symmetrical architecture
23. Incredible park
24. If you got an awesome car, use it
25. Look for cool faces and smileys
26. One of my own smiles. Do you see it?
27. Selfies with the drone (not shot with drone thou)
28. Marinas that looks like spines are cool
29. Treetops from above
30. Highways and intersections can be beautiful
31. Shoot abandoned places, urbex, and decay
32. Take photos of isolated islands
33. Theme park rides and carousels
34. Don’t forget to fly during winter over the snow
35. Low sunlight is the key to awesome landscape shots
36. Colorful containers are cool
37. The beach with its sunbeds are always a winner
38. Shoot the walls of old ruins
39. Photograph local landmarks and tourist attractions
40. Visit the local train yard or freight terminal
The featured image on top of the boat on a hill is from Pixabay.